Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioural advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
It is also possible that by visiting a web page or by opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our webs.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help
Third-party service providers
Name of the provider: Google Analytics
Purpose of the cookie: Study of the audience.
Description of the purpose of the cookie: Obtain browsing information, measure and analyze the audience.